As Central Africa converts to digital TV, there is a deep and urgent need to educate people to work within the new format.
The two – years Master’s degree program will equip students to work in the field of entertainment media, both as leaders in the industry and as creators of content.
Upon completion of our program, students will:
- Relate media to history and culture
- Develop professional skills needed to participate in the media industry
- Employ technology as required in specific media settings
- Demonstrate media literacy using a variety of research tools
- Think logically, critically, and creatively
- Communicate visually, orally, and in writing
- Make ethical choices
- Develop a global perspective for entertainment and media
- Apply skills and knowledge in real world settings
Additionally, students will also develop core competencies specific to their area of entertainment and media study.
Ce message est également disponible en : French